Layout Research (with poll)

Here is where discussions will occur regarding layouts, events, surveys, and other site activities and changes. Please keep any criticism appropriate and constructive. We look forward to hearing your ideas and feedback!

Moderator: Admin Aide

Q1: What layout are you using? Q2: If your answer to Q1 is prosilver, why?

Q1: Prosilver (blue)
6%
Q1: Prosilver (Special Edition / Grey)
No votes
Q1: Milk
38%
Q1: Twilight Sky
47%
Q2: Prosilver's colors are more soothing to my eyes as the ones of Milk / Twilight Sky
No votes
Q2: Prosilver's layout style is more appealing to me as Milk / Twilight Sky
9%
Q2: Other, please post on thread
No votes

Total votes: 32
Deer
Overseer
House: Halcyon

Layout Research (with poll)

Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:54 pm

Hi Scribes!
As autumn (or spring for some of you) is starting, I am slowly settling down as Overseer. The first month back on the team has mainly being me observing what the current state of Advanced Scribes is. Now that I have a feel again of what needs to be done in order to improve the quality of the site, I am turning to you for some inputs.

The layouts of AS have been in need of some love for a long time. I have been looking at the statistics available to me but they are not enough for me to know what active users are using what layouts. Therefore I ask you to please leave a vote in the poll above so that I can gather some more up to date statistics about the layouts in use.

Next to that, I want you all to know that I am aware that Advanced Scribes has been lacking a proper dark theme for too long. I am striving to change that. This is a work in progress, but definitely coming your way!

Finally, I want to remind the users that are using prosilver the following: the prosilver styles are not officially supported by AS staff. You may experience coding being messed up on prosilver (SE) if your partner is using the default, recommended layout and vice versa. This is something that won’t be helped.

I am always open to questions, discussions or inputs. If you find any bugs on site or request changes, please post them on our Updates and Upkeep thread. If you rather point out issues in private, don't hesitate to PM me! At the end of the day, I am here to make your experience on AS better.