hey, hey

Welcome to Advanced Scribes! All new users are required to post within this board at a minimum of two (2) times before they will have access to participate on the full forum. We love new members and we want to integrate you into our family by getting to know you! Don't be shy!

Moderator: Admin Aide

arcus
White Belt
House: Unsorted

hey, hey

Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:34 am

• hey folks. i'm a returning roleplayer & a.s. member who wanted a blank slate to work off of without all the clutter of posts from three years ago lmao. call me arc or laz, whichever you'd like. i'm real excited to be back and i'll hopefully connect up with a few old friends and make some new acquaintances. anyways, see y'all around!
gold
Attendant
House: Vipera

Re: hey, hey

Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:04 pm

• hey hey arcus, welcome back to AS! c:

i'm gold, an attendant on the site, and it's my job to welcome everyone and answer any questions any of you guys might have, so don't hesitate to send me - or any of my other attendant friends, the light blue peeps - a message!! we don't bite, i promise, and we'll be more than happy to answer anything that might be unclear to you <3

i'm so glad to see old members coming back and being excited about writing again and finding new rps, it's just so nice!! and i'm sure you'll find both old and new friends and get back into the swing of things in no time with some cool new rps!!

i better leave you to it, see you around and happy writing!! c;
arcus
White Belt
House: Unsorted

Re: hey, hey

Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:57 pm

• thank you so much for the welcome!
    i absolutely adored a.s. when i was an active member a few years ago and couldn't help but return for the interesting roleplays and the amazing members. now that i've freed up my schedule a tad, it's due time to stretch these unused writing muscles, eh?