hello hello!

Welcome to Advanced Scribes! All new users are required to post within this board at a minimum of two (2) times before they will have access to participate on the full forum. We love new members and we want to integrate you into our family by getting to know you! Don't be shy!

Moderator: Admin Aide

serladyknight
White Belt
House: Unsorted

hello hello!

Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:35 am

hey! my name is serladyknight, i just found this website but i've been roleplaying for years. i'm really excited to start here! this community seems very welcoming and kind. <3 sorry for the very short introduction, i'm pretty shy and don't have anything interesting to say except that i love writing, and am currently obsessed with brienne of tarth.
cerise
Attendant
House: Amaranthine

Re: hello hello!

Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:06 pm

• hi, and welcome! I'm cerise, one of the attendants here!
    hopefully you've found everything on our site easy to navigate and all so far :')

I sent you a welcome message with more information and details on all our wonderful site has to offer, so please give that a look and don't hesitate to reach out with any questions you might have!

brienne is also SUCH a good GOT character, omg. my old usernames here actually used to be GOT themed hjdfksl

without any spoilers for people who haven't seen it, what did you think of the last season, if you've watched? also, have you read the books??
────────────────────────
── ( SEARCH ) ( KPOP TUMBLR ) ( BRAT )

── ────────────────
── ────────────────
hey everyone! im cerise, one of the attendants
here ! feel free to message me if you have any
questions, my inbox is always open ! ~~~ <3
───────────────────

─────────────── Image ─────────────── k-pop trash, artist, chaotic.
hmu on discord: liza#2925

───────────────

xx
serladyknight
White Belt
House: Unsorted

Re: hello hello!

Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:33 pm

ooh, the last season let me down so much, particularly with some of their characterizations. ridiculous. also yes!!!! the books are actually my favorite. every pov is amazing.