We thank you for your patience and, without further ado, would like to share the results below!
The results are organized in groupings much like the original survey was.
- Staff feedback and advice
- Event and General Feedback
- Forum-based multiple choice
- Staff-based multiple choice
- Events-based multiple choice
- Miscellaneous multiple choice
And before we proceed, I wanted to thank Anika for helping with making this thread so pretty and Deer for helping with taking what the survey website allowed and making it more appealing and digestible for users. I couldn't have done it without you guys!
2. Keep criticism constructive. Rather than telling us everything that is wrong and you hate things, perhaps suggest ways to improve! If you're uncertain of what improvements can be made, you can say that too!
3. The posts on this first page will be for staff use, and any updates will be posted accordingly as the discussions progress.