hello all!

Welcome to Advanced Scribes! All new users are required to post within this board at a minimum of two (2) times before they will have access to participate on the full forum. We love new members and we want to integrate you into our family by getting to know you! Don't be shy!

Moderator: Admin Aide

velvet melodies.
White Belt
House: Amaranthine

hello all!

Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:43 am

• hi y'all! my name is kandis, but you're free to call me that or velvet! it's nice to meet you all. <3 i am a roleplayer and have been writing for nine years now. i was an as user before and still am active on cs as well, but i lost activity due to a rising, busy life, so now i am back and better than ever! i can't wait to get back into roleplaying on here again. it's nice to meet you all! (:
sylver
Attendant
House: Halcyon

Re: hello all!

Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:58 am

• heya kandis and welcome to AS, it's good to have you back! feel free to call me sylver, or cyril (or any variation thereof, really). as one of the site attendants, i'm your go-to person if you have any questions about the site, or need help with anything, so please don't be afraid to reach out if you need something. of course, you can also go to my fellow attendant gold for help - she's the other peep with a light blue username c:

i sent you a PM with a few pointers to get you back into the loop and started on here. we've got a pretty chill, laid-back community, so i have no doubt you'll be able to find some cool users to connect and roleplay with soon. i look forward to seeing you around the site! <3

happy writing!!
xxxxxxxxx.xxxxxImagexx
─────────────────────
I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN A LITTLE BETTER
─────────────────────
Cyril | 22 | They/Them | INFP-T / ISFP-T
PM me if you need anything, I'm here to help!
My Golden Heart | Kami-sama | Master Daddy
My RP Search | Thread Index | Put More Links

─────────────────────
14.05.10 - 03.01.20 // Sleep easy now, Dreamy
─────────────────────
GOOD THINGS NEVER LAST FOREVER
─────────────────────
xxImage