worm on a string

Welcome to Advanced Scribes! All new users are required to post within this board at a minimum of two (2) times before they will have access to participate on the full forum. We love new members and we want to integrate you into our family by getting to know you! Don't be shy!

Moderator: Admin Aide

maxis
White Belt
House: Unsorted

worm on a string

Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:41 am

• Hi i'm drewi'm posting here i was told i have to in order to post elsewhere haha i'm 21+, living in maine, in school rn. i've got a fish named donovan, but hopefully getting a dog soon. i like writing & taking walks & going to the gym. regarding writing, i'm into writing fanfiction but have always wanted to do something more than just a collab with my own characters so here i am. i'm actually stoked that this one is a literate and mature site !
════════════════════════════
when people get desperate the knives come out
Image Image
nox-pluviam
White Belt
House: Halcyon

Re: worm on a string

Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:55 am

omg hey my guy!!! i havent seen you around in a while!!! its nice to see u again!!!!!!!
maxis
White Belt

Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:08 am

• same to u!!!!! ack!!!!! also sorry i have not been active on toyhouse to heart react and fav all ur recent artwork i will get on that!!!!
Image Image
anhedonia
Attendant
House: Halcyon

Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:35 am

• heya maxis, welcome to AS!

name's sylver and i'm one of the site attendants, so if there's anything you need help with, or if you have any questions about the site, feel free to reach out to me. there's also another attendant, gold, who's also around to help with anything you may need help with.

i really hope the dog plan works out for you! i lost my own furbaby a month ago, and i can definitely say that dogs manage to fill your life in a very special way that you won't ever want to miss again. so, best of luck with that, and also happy writing onsite! I hope to see you around c:
maxis
White Belt

Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:38 pm

• thanks, sylver! i'm sorry to hear about your fur bb. i hope you can get another one soon ! and ye, i've got my eye on a dalmation at the humane society where i live and i'm hoping that if he's there by next month i'll be able to get him!
Image Image