Hey hi hello

Welcome to Advanced Scribes! All new users are required to post within this board at a minimum of two (2) times before they will have access to participate on the full forum. We love new members and we want to integrate you into our family by getting to know you! Don't be shy!

Moderator: Admin Aide

Aurlocke
White Belt
House: Unsorted

Hey hi hello

Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:31 pm

Hello, my name is Locke, and hoo boy I am very new.
Well, that is a lie, I began my RP experience on the old Gaia Online forums a long time ago and also did the same on Facebook accounts, but I haven't RPed in about a decade and am looking to get back into it with some one-on-ones and maybe looking to get into others, we'll see!
I AM new to this site though, a friend mentioned it to me only recently.

I'm into a whole array of different topics, write all sorts of genres, and am also trilingual (English, Welsh, German) and love languages, though I do only intend to write in English here, heh.
Nice to get to know everyone!
Irios Atelis
Brown Belt

Re: Hey hi hello

Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:34 pm

Hello how good it is to see you! Most welcomes to you! :D
Aurlocke
White Belt

Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:36 pm

Irios Atelis wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:34 pm
Hello how good it is to see you! Most welcomes to you! :D
Why thank youuuu~ (bows)
And very nice of you to recommend this forum to me also, hahaha.
Will be pleasant to get back into the swing of things, writing-wise..!
anhedonia
Attendant
House: Halcyon

Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:34 am

• heya locke, welcome to AS!

i think i sent you a welcome PM a while back, but my memory's atrocious lately, so in case i wasn't the one to welcome you via PM - i'm sylver, or cyril, one of the site attendants alongside the user gold. if you have any questions about the site, or need help with anything, please don't hesitate to let either of us know, we're always glad to help c:

we're always happy to welcome returning roleplayers to the site! i hope you'll manage to rekindle that passion/hobby and to see you around the site some more; we have a nice little community that i'm sure you'll fit right in with! happy writing~
Aurlocke
White Belt

Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:07 am

anhedonia wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:34 am
  • heya locke, welcome to AS!

i think i sent you a welcome PM a while back, but my memory's atrocious lately, so in case i wasn't the one to welcome you via PM - i'm sylver, or cyril, one of the site attendants alongside the user gold. if you have any questions about the site, or need help with anything, please don't hesitate to let either of us know, we're always glad to help c:

we're always happy to welcome returning roleplayers to the site! i hope you'll manage to rekindle that passion/hobby and to see you around the site some more; we have a nice little community that i'm sure you'll fit right in with! happy writing~
Oh thank you!
I will admit that my brain is a bit all over the place and I definitely forgot that I had gotten a PM as well - Bad Memory Squad™

I did fall out of writing a little bit due to having motivation trouble 'cause of mental health, but I've gotten better with that so I'm ready to roll! Haha
godking
White Belt

Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:45 am

woahh its so cool that you know welsh! becoming trilingual is a major goal.