howdy !

Welcome to Advanced Scribes! All new users are required to post within this board at a minimum of two (2) times before they will have access to participate on the full forum. We love new members and we want to integrate you into our family by getting to know you! Don't be shy!

Moderator: Admin Aide

eijiro
White Belt
House: Halcyon

howdy !

Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:42 am

hello! i'm eijiro, but if you'd like, you can call me spoons!
i'm a semi-literate role-player with 7+ years of experience, although it was sort of on and off!
i can write around 500 or more depending on what i'm given to respond to, my mental state, and time.
i'd like to think i'm pretty friendly, although sometimes my anxiety keeps me from being too talkative at first.
this is my first time on a sight specifically for role-playing, i'm looking forward to being on here!
i also over-use exclamation marks in conversation, if you hadn't noticed already.

thanks for reading!

-eijiro
gold
Attendant
House: Vipera

Re: howdy !

Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:08 am

• hey hey eijiro, welcome to AS!!

i'm gold, one of the two lovely attendants on the site - the other being sylver - and our job is to help you guys if you ever have questions and show you the ropes, so if there's anything you'd like to know, feel free to pm either of us <3

and no worries about your anxiety, there's a lot of us who feel the same, but our community is really nice and i'm sure you'll fit right in and find some cool roleplays in no time!!

hope to see you around some more, happy writing!!