Warm Fuzzies

Chat, socialize and discuss.

Moderator: Admin Aide

User avatar
freightcar
Red Belt
Posts: 941
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:28 am
Gender: hellhound
Location: olympus
House: Amaranthine

thank you

Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:18 am

hi i felt the need to thank a couple people who i met last year and mean a lot to me even if they don't see these

ali
i'm not even sure where to begin? you came into my life when i was still hurting and took a lot of that pain away. you deserve the world honestly, and i wish that i could give it to you. it's hard to believe that in just a couple months it'll be a year since we became friends because it doesn't feel like it's been that long. it always makes me happy to see whenever i get messages from you (especially on the days where i have been moody and grumpy and especially dramatic). i know i can be a total pain in the ass sometimes, and i can't apologize enough for it, but i'm so glad that you are patient and persistent with me because i don't know what i'd do now if i had never met you. you listen to me, even if i'm ranting about something stupid or very minor. i admire everything about you - you're a very beautiful person, in every way. and i truly mean that. i can't express how grateful i am that you have continued to stick by my side, making jokes and sharing stories with me. i've told you time and time again - words are not my strong suit. i hope that maybe someday i'll be able to put into words how much you mean to me or be able to show you.

dev
i'm pretty sure we've been friends for something like what, 4-5 years maybe? i know we've had petty fights and weird gaps of silence in between, but i really reconnected with you this year and i'm really glad that i did. you're always willing to help and offer your time for other so selflessly, and i really hope that you get the break that you deserve, because god knows you deserve it. you're one of the nicest people that i've met on here, and i'm really glad that i met you however long ago it was. despite whatever life throws at you, you always seem to remain very positive, and i admire that a lot about you, thank you for giving me a chance to show you who i am.

connor
i know that we aren't super close, and i have a tendency to disappear without a word, but i do want to thank you for being my friend. you helped me realize who was there for me and who wasn't and even though it hurt, looking back on it i can't thank you enough. you've made me cry laughing before, shitposting in discord group chats at times where we probably should've all been sleeping to be honest. thank you for being in my life, you deserve nothing but the best as well and even though we don't talk as much, i still consider you to be my friend.
Image
"ironic. he could save others from death, but not himself."
my wife <3
User avatar
important
Black Belt
Posts: 1706
Joined: Wed May 25, 2016 2:31 pm
Gender: male
House: Halcyon

pre-valentines day loves

Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:29 pm

  • valentine's day is tomorrow, and though i usually wouldn't do something like this until white day, i've decided i don't wanna wait lmao ( i have just now realised literally all of my friends are girls so i'm designated older brother / daddy and you can't change my mind )

    kami: you might kick my ass for this, but i just want you to know that everything i'm about to say, i really mean it. you're one of my closest friends, the one who i can bring my sass, my bitchy attitude, and my overall knack for whining to. i appreciate the laughs, the advice, and the kindness and love that you give me. we met by accident, but god, i don't regret growing to become friends with you. we come to each other with tea, happy notes, and our need for someone to lean on. you're beautiful, smart, and an overall wonderful person, kami. i love you so much, my potato. thank you for all that you do for me, always

    liza: i'm just going to point out the fact that you called me "daddy" before you ever bothered to learn my name to start with. it hasn't even been a year yet, but you're still a very close friend of mine. sure, we dick around a lot, but you also give me advice and someone i know i can count on when it matters, and i just hope that i'm able to offer you the same thing in return. our friendship means so much to me, baby girl. thank you so much for always being there for me, liza

    shep: i know you've been busy as hell these last several weeks, and i'm so glad that you're finally home and able to relax (at least somewhat). you kick total ass, hon. you're strong as hell, between the new job and passing the academy and all the other shit you've had to put up with. i admire you so much, and i love the conversations we have with each other. hearing from you always makes me smile like a total dumbass, just so you're aware. thank you for being such an amazing person and good friend to me, shep

    anika: we've been friends for ? four years now i think it is? just under? anyways, you're the very first person i met on AS. i know at the start, it was a little rocky, mostly because i kept fuckin disappearing. every time i left and came back, you were there waiting for me, practically pouncing the second you saw me online. and you know what? i can't tell you how much that meant to me. to know that you were there, and you looked forward to seeing me online and actually talking to me. and when i came back that last and final time, we actually had the change to strengthen our friendship into what it is today. thank you so much for never giving up on me, nina

    emily: you likely won't see this simply due the fact that you check AS maybe once a year, but that's ok. you already know i love you, and you know just how sappy i can get, because i give it to you all the time. all the sleepy mornings, the whispers passed to each other in the dead of night. holding you until you fall asleep, running my fingers through your hair and brushing my nails across your scalp. all those little gestures hold so much love, and i want you to always remember that. i know it's been tough these past few months, but we've been through worse and made it on the other side. we're much stronger because of this, and you've been so brave in its face. i'm so proud of you, baby doll, and i love you always.

    lauren: i know we don't really talk much these days, but i still consider you a very good friend of mine. i won't forget the opportunity i had to work alongside you, and just how much that meant to me. i know when i signed up to be friends with anika, i'd get all of her friends too, and i love that. you're such a sweet person with a kind heart, and you're a total goofball too. thank you so much for all of the love and kindness that you've given to me, lauren

    mags: you've been through a lot of shit, and i just want to take a moment and tell you that you are so strong. i love getting a chance to talk with you, whether it's about alcohol, weed, or just life in general. you always make me so happy, and i hope that life straightens the fuck out and does right by you, because you deserve only good things. thank you so much for being such an amazing person to me, mags

    cali: ok, squeaky toy, i know we've only known each other for a few months, but that doesn't change anything. you're such a sweet person and you're also absolutely fucking adorable. i remember the first time i heard your voice i just kept losing it bc of how damn cute it was. you are a wonderful person and deserve all the happiness in life. thank you so much for always keeping me (and i'm sure i speak for everyone) happy and smiling, cali

    olivia: i know we've effectively known each other for only a few weeks, but i wanted to include you in this, too. hope you don't mind. but, but. you're such an amazing role-play partner, with even more amazing writing. it pushes me to do better myself, which is something that i'm grateful for. you make me feel more confident about what i write, and i absolutely love what we've created (even if we're only two pages in lmao). thank you so much for that
Hidden text.
liza wrote:
shep wrote:
nika wrote:
kami wrote:
baby wrote:
lauren wrote:
mags wrote:
cali wrote:
olivia wrote:
User avatar
memory.
Black Belt
Posts: 2253
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:09 am
Gender: Female
House: Halcyon

Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:31 am

    • There are a million words that I can say, let that be the first cliche line of this warm fuzzy because honestly? I mean it, and I don't think there is any one good way on how to start these off. This might turn a bit emotional or rambly, and I know that after I post this there will be a million more words that had been left unsaid because I didn't think of them while writing. And to those words, I can easily say that I'll most likely think about all of them every single day. Because, in reality, you are someone that I could never even begin to hope to forget, and I hope that our friendship will last millennia.

      So, the beginning of our conversations, like most people on this site, was a role-play inquiry. You actually inquired about starting a role-play twice before we actually started the role-play. And at first I thought you felt bad about disappearing and wanted to at least get characters and a first post up. And after that first post, I never really expected there to be a second post, let alone a second role-play. Or a third... or a number that is either in the seventies, or just close to being seventy. That would mean that, collectively, we have over 140 babs or so. And I know we talk about them every single day, but I am very proud of all of the posts we've achieved, the plot lines we have accomplished, and the relationships we've established between our babs. And, I know that we talked before the 'nemedae' idea, but I truly do think that Nemedae was one of the things that brought our friendship closer together.

      I am so glad that we managed to bond throughout all this time. The year flew by like it was nothing, and every single day I look forward to just you. Talking to you or at you. Screaming about the babs. Complaining about something going on in real life. Even just listening to you and you allowing me to be a kind of comfort is something that I would not change for all of the money in the world. And I will take this opportunity to let you know that I am here, and here to stay at that. Even if things change between us and we somehow stop talking -- God forbid -- I will still be here for you.

      In all honesty, I don't understand how you still manage to deal with me, the angst I bring onto the role-plays, or just about anything else. You're always so so kind and super sweet, and I think that you truly deserve the best things in the world. Even if you can't get them right now, I have hope for you that you'll someday be able to get everything that you've been hoping and dreaming for. And there's not a doubt in my mind that things won't work out the way that they're supposed to. Whatever you want, whether it's to order the next piece of weeb clothing or to become a famous author, I'm sure that you will be able to achieve it. Please don't give up on those dreams that you have, and promise me that once you do become an author that we'll co-write together.

      Speaking of weeb, we are both giant ones, and I don't think I could be anymore proud of us. I cherish everything that we binge watch, and everything that we talk about binge watching. In fact, I'm pretty sure that if it weren't for I'd be stuck with the knowledge that I get from the ten or so anime that I've watched on repeat forever. And I think I should say that I'm really sorry for all of the times where I fell asleep in the chat, and thank you for dealing with me and my random deaths. You are probably one of the most understanding gay disasters out there, and I couldn't be anymore lucky or happy to have you in my life. And I'm pretty sure that I'd be very screwed without you.

      This might sound crazy, but right now my favorite thing to do is to go back and look at our older conversations. Even when I asked you if we could be friends, and that's probably the one that I cringe at the most. Let's face it, I was, and still am, awkward as hell. But with you, it feels okay to be awkward, because you make it very clear that you're awkward as hell too, and I think it to be the most endearing and precious thing in the world.

      I can't count how many times where I've said something like 'I'm awkward' or 'I'm such a weeb' and you were there to tell me that we can be dead inside together, or that we can be weeb buddies. And I'm sure that that's one of the stupidest things to marvel over, but it truly does mean a lot. All I can hope for is that I'm a good whatever buddy.

      Right now one of my favorite conversations to pine over are all of the 'please come to California for a visit' or 'I want to go visit you' ones. There have been times where I talked about visiting with other people, only to get shut down and told that it would most likely never happen because we live miles and miles apart. But the hope is always there, and talking to you makes it feel like it could really happen one day. Even if you don't truly believe it, I'm just glad that we're able to give it a moment's thought without being weirded out by the prospect of it. And it is truly admirable how easy it is to chat with you, and how easily we can bounce ideas off of each other, for one thing or another.

      I'm also, always extremely proud of you and everything that you do, have done, or will accomplish. Overall you are the sweetest person I've ever met, and I hope that you have the happiest of birthdays! Even if nothing happens and you end up treating yourself, I still hope that it's a great one, and I also hope that this letter sparks some sort of joy in your life, no matter what day it is.
amnesia. wrote:
User avatar
thunderofthedrum
Admin
Posts: 3211
Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:13 pm
Location: Lone Star State
House: Halcyon

Re: Warm Fuzzies

Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:43 pm

I don't know if you even get on here anymore, but just wanted to say I miss you. You are such a nice person and it's so crazy to see the adult you have become! I have always loved our chats and although they have become more infrequent over the years, I'll still treasure them forever. I can't believe we met SO long ago, back when we would stay up all night planning our mermaid species, talking about animals, and sharing our lives together. You are one of the most amazing online friends I have ever made. Your compassion and zest for life is something I will always hold dear.

I can't remember your username on here, so I'll simply tag you as you.
@Cal
Image



Happy February!


Neighborhood Administrator at your service.

Happy Birthday to all of the February blueberries!
User avatar
anhedonia
Attendant
Posts: 767
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:28 pm
Gender: pigeon lord
Location: oblivion
House: Halcyon
Contact:

welcome to 2020, babes!

Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:37 pm

Imagexxx
x
Image
pigeons do not exist, so does this even count?
this will be relatively short and to the point, because, unfortunately, i get hella depressed every time around new year's and there's just a lot of bad shit going on in my life that's preventing me from going big TM. originally, my plan was for these to be done at christmas with an added little gift for everyone as well, but that clearly didn't happen. so i'm posting the fuzzies now before i can drink myself entirely into oblivion to forget i've wasted another year of my life, and y'all will be receiving your little gifts at a later date.
x
kami-sama, my favourite lawyer, my powerful verse, my kinky owl, my salty potato mate. i know that you may not get to see this for a while, but that's okay. i'm posting it regardless, because you're one of my very dear friends and deserve to be reminded of it at every possible opportunity. you're such a lovely person in every way, shape and form. i admire you for so many things - your strength and determination, your honesty and loyalty, your humour and kindness. you're one of very people i know wouldn't lie to me just to not hurt my feelings, and it means a lot to me and helps ease the paranoid thoughts i get sometimes. i know that i can rely on you to tell me if i'm being an overdramatic, unreasonable bitch, but i also know that every nice thing you say to me, every word of reassurance and every compliment, are just as honest and not just empty words meant to placate me and get me to shut up.

i wish you all the best. i wish you all the best with your studies, i wish you all the best with your health, i wish you all the best with your life in general. i can't say that i won't miss seeing you around every day, i can't say i won't miss seeing your amazing contributions to staff matters, or your amazing contributions to the site when it comes to writing and pretty moodboards. but know that i support you, now and forever, with all of my heart and i look forward to seeing you improve and take care of yourself. and, whenever you're ready to return to us in one way or another, my pigeon ass will be waiting to excitedly coo at you.

see you in 2020, maybe. if my pigeon wings can carry me that far ;) i love you! <3

ichi, my amazingly strong & handsome daddy top, my fellow daedra fucker, my favourite drinking buddy, my wonderful (teddy)bear. ok, so maybe i'm being gay on main, fucking sue me. what are you gonna do about it? choke me? please do- anyway. ichi, what can i say that i probably haven't already yelled at you during one of my drunk escapades? you're one of the most amazing people i've ever met and i'm so, so glad that we ended up bonding and becoming friends. it's a blessing to have someone who understands me much better than most people do, shitty coping mechanisms and all. i know i've told you before, but i admire the shit out of you for so many reasons and you inspire me so much more than you probably know. you're strong, you're funny, you're loyal and reliable, you're understanding and supportive and always manage to make even my worst days better just by being there for me.

i love doing anything with you, be it sharing memes and musics, or writing/roleplaying together, or just getting drunk while talking about nipple ducts or tentacles or fictional daddies or whatever else we somehow find ourselves conversing about. remember, it's not alcoholism unless you're drinking on your own, so if you ever need someone to get wasted with you, hit me up bro. full homo. hahaha, jk... unless? :smirk:

i'm glad that you're there for me, and i hope you know that i'll always be here for you too. to talk, to drink, to laugh, to vent, or to just silently dissociate while experiencing the internal void TM. i love you! <3

gold, my dumbass demon, my favourite fake verse, my beloved cat furry fucker, my wonderful slav bro. babe! we haven't really talked lately, so let me preface this by saying that i hope you're doing well and enjoying life a bit more. we may no longer be couple goals TM, but i still wholeheartedly believe that we have a special connection that was meant to be - platonic gays, aye? nothing will ever change that, but regardless, i still want to apologize for not being a better partner to you in the year that we shared with each other in an extra gay way.

that being said, i hope 2020 is going to be a great year for you. can't say i know what your plans are, but whatever it is that you have in mind, whether that still be college or something else entirely, i wish you all the best and i know you can do it. you're so much stronger and so much more amazing than you think you are, and i know you can achieve something great someday if you just keep trying and don't give up. i'm thankful for everything we got to share and all the memories we've made. i'll always be there for you if you need me, or want me to be a part of your life in some way. never doubt that. i love you! <3

cas. what's up, gas gueda! we may not have known each other for very long, but i'm glad i got to meet you by joining staff! you're a strong-minded individual and i really, really admire the "bite" you have; most of the time, i'm too soft, so i hope that maybe, one day, i can get a bit of that bite myself and learn to stand up for myself more. you're doing an amazing job on AS, and i'd like to thank you for that, as well as for standing up for all of us whenever needed and being there for support and advice and help. you have a really great way with words as well, and i know i can count on good advice & fixes for any grammar/spelling/punctuation mistakes whenever i see you hanging out in some doc that needs proof-reading. you're an incredibly intelligent person and i hope everything goes well with your essays and look forward to seeing you back after kicking their asses!

if we see each other in 2020, please show me all of the fat pigeons you guys have to make me cry. i promise i wouldn't be coming for the pigeons alone though; i'd really love to meet you, along with the others, and i do genuinely hope that i'll get to see y'all. i love you! <3

havv. yo havv! it's good to know things have been looking up for you a bit as of late, and i hope that trend continues into 2020 (and all years to come, really)! let me start this off by saying that your passion for the afflatus is obvious and always shines through, and your willingness to look into things and help out whenever it's needed is also one of your amazing qualities that i admire a lot. i've come to know you as a very open-minded, energetic and inquisitive person in the short while that we've known each other, and i hope you never lose that spark of yours. many would let the things you've gone through overwhelm them and beat them down, yet you've managed to get through all of that and stand tall without losing yourself in the process. keep being you, havv; keep fighting and growing and going your way! i believe in you. if there's anyone who can do that, it's you! i love you! <3

deer. i know we haven't really talked a lot, or known each other for a long time, but i still wanted to include you in this! first of, i really hope your move goes well and you settle in nicely so you can start the new year off without too much stress. that being said, i'd like to thank you for all you've done so far. not only have you been nothing but kind whenever we've interacted so far, you've also done a whole lot of great things for the site since re-joining staff and i want to make sure you know that all of us appreciate all of your hard work and effort! while i don't know much about coding, if there's ever anything i can do to help you out with anything, site-related or not, please don't hesitate to reach out to me and ask!

if everything goes well, we may see each other next year, and even though i have no doubt that my awkward pigeon butt will manage to make things feel a bit awkward, i look forward to it! thank you for offering to hang out at the airport to wait for me too; my shitty travel anxiety would have completely ruled out the possibility of me coming along otherwise, so i really hope i get to take advantage of that offer. i love you! <3

anika. i know things have been pretty rough for you and you've gotten sick now, so i want to say that i really hope you feel better soon and things start looking up for you as well! we may not be close, but i know that you're a really sweet and sensitive person and i hope you never quite lose those qualities, despite the fact that the world can sometimes be quite harsh for softer people such as you (and i). you clearly care a lot about AS and want to see it grow, and i wholeheartedly believe you'll be able to play a part in making just that happen! i also hope you'll find your place in the world, a place that you're happy with and that you won't regret forcing yourself into for someone else a few years down the line. your happiness should always come first and i genuinely wish you all the best for 2020 - may it be a good year full of opportunities for you. i love you! <3
xxx
Hidden text.
Kami wrote:
important wrote:
gold wrote:
Cas wrote:
Deer wrote:
ichor. wrote:
User avatar
freightcar
Red Belt
Posts: 941
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:28 am
Gender: hellhound
Location: olympus
House: Amaranthine

i lov u ;w;

Wed Jan 01, 2020 7:47 am

ali
i told you i would write one every year hehe >:) we've only known each other for two years, which somehow doesn't feel right to me? i feel like i've known you for wayyy longer than that - but that's a good thing, right? i'm sorry i still haven't seen you the handwritten letters that i have stowed away in an envelope for you - so i'm hoping this is a good filler for the time being (i told you i would send those letter back in what, august??? (for real please kick me in the ass to get them sent to you please)

i'm hoping that because i'll finally be moving out that we can see each other for real - we've talked about it so often and i hope that i haven't annoyed you past the point of wanting to see me. in all honesty, i'll probably be a big crybaby if this does end up being the year we "meet" (in the flesh - you know what i mean).

anyway - the point of this whole sappy post is just to tell you once again how greatly you have changed my life for the better. you know this already because i've pretty much beat it to death at this point, but we crossed paths during a point in time where i was probably at one of my biggest lows, and i don't have the words to describe how much you helped me improve myself and my well-being just by being my friend. for once i had someone to help me in my times of doubt and self-hate, and you remained patient with me and worked with me to help me stop the self-destructive tendencies that i had gained through the abuse in my past. i'm forever grateful for you, and i really can't express how much you mean to me. you showed me how a true friend should be, and you continue to do so each day and i am soooooooo so glad that we met.

thank you for sticking with me over the years, and i hope that you continue to stick with me for many more. i know i can be a lot and at some times very annoying but thank you for not leaving. i sound like a broken record, but you're the most amazing person i've met ;u;

i love you! here's to another year of us screaming over things very late at night

if this is riddled with spelling errors please excuse them ;u; it is almost 1am i am very tired
Image
"ironic. he could save others from death, but not himself."
my wife <3
User avatar
eddie bear
Black Belt
Posts: 2867
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:53 pm
Gender: (used to be Gamora)
Location: some place somewhere
House: Halcyon

uwu

Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:33 pm

    • HAPPY NEW YEAR!
      This has been a tradition of mine for a few years now and 2020 is no exception. Here's to the incredible people who I've met on here and who've impacted my past year. If I forgot anyone, I promise I still love you:

      n0mad - Technically I didn't meet you here, but I wanted to write something for you anyway. This is going to be dumb thikk (with two k's instead of two c's) sappy probably, just so you know. And probably all over the place because I'm on crackhead energy rn.

      When I met you at fuck face's house, I honestly didn't think much would come from it. We clicked so well from the beginning and I think screaming "PIVOT" at each other sealed the deal lmao. I was never good at making friends, only had a handful of them growing up, so I was pretty surprised when we started getting closer the more I hung out with you. Your energy is super soothing for someone who is introverted like me and you made feel comfortable being myself, and still do.

      Honestly thank fuck I dated that ogre, otherwise I would have never met you. I haven't known you that long but we already have so many memories. I honestly wish I met you sooner because we have had even more. Regardless, I'm thankful for the time I've had with you and I'm grateful to call you one of my best friend's.

      I really hope this year is good to you. Out of everybody in the world, you deserve the best. You're so kind and considerate, sometimes too much to those that don't deserve it, and it's not often to find someone as caring as you. You've literally have changed my life for the better and I have a much better and happier life because you're in it. I was pretty lonely before I found a friend like you. I never really had anybody to squeal about fandoms, characters, and other nerd things with and it's so much fun to get to do it with you. Roleplaying with you is amazing too as I've never gotten the chance to do it with a personal friend. Which reminds me, lets do that again asap please. We have so many plot ideas let's get to it!

      Anyways I love you so much and want you to know how much I appreciate you. Also, you are smart and beautiful despite what you say about yourself, so please don't forget that. I can't wait to see what the new year has in store for you and hope it's nothing but the greatest. Honestly, you deserve the world and I wish my broke ass could give it to you, but one day I hope to be as great of a friend as you are to me. I'm not sure I could even be that awesome. I love you more than anything, best friend <3

      trophyboys - When you messaged me again after disappearing for six months after we started out roleplay, I was so excited. But I didn't expect to connect with you the way I did. We have had so many amazing roleplays this past year and so much fun together. You are so hilarious and never fail to make me laugh, kind hearted, and a good soul. I'm really thankful to call you my friend and even more thankful to be subjected to your incredibly beautiful writing. If only I could write as well as you!

      I've said a lot about you before, both on AS and while messaging you, but I really just want you to know that I'm thankful for your friendship. I'm certainly blessed to have you in my life and I look forward to the year ahead! You're incredible and please don't ever forget that. You have so much ahead of you and I know you're going to make your life as amazing as you are. I can't wait to watch your journey. I love you, Juli <3

      tonks - It was such a treat to connect with you again. I honestly missed you so much. We have so many good memories and I cherish them always. Writing with you again is amazing too and I forgot how gifted of a writer you are. It's always a joy to read your replies. I'm thankful to have you in my life again and you mean so much to me to this day. I would do absolutely anything for you so please don't ever hesitate to ask. Remember that you are beautiful, brilliant, and amazing! I adore you, Mags <3

      incandescence - Not much I can say that I haven't said. We literally had a discussion like this a few weeks back, but I still think of you whenever I hear Photograph and I probably won't ever stop. I'm content in how our relationship was despite how stupidly unrealistic it was. We were kids and didn't know what was going on, but regardless, I was happy with you and loved you dearly. I'd still do anything for you tbh and I hope your ass comes to visit me in NS one day! I plan to visit England too, but that'll be a long time from now sadly. Anyways, you're the greatest, don't ever forget it.

      python regius - First of all, I wish you weren't so hard on yourself. You are so smart, funny, kind, and an incredible lover. I'm normally not a huge fan of mxm because I tend to lose muse quickly, but our rp is one of my favorites and I'm always excited to reply. It was also super exciting to get to send you a Christmas card this year! I look forward to writing more with you in 2020 and getting to scream at each other more about landlords, pets, and life. It's always a joy talking to you and I wish you the best in 2020 because that is what you deserve!

      Pirate-At-Heart - We've drifted a bit because life is busy and mental health sucks, but I really love you. I wish I could have visited you in March like I had planned, but life got a little complicated unfortunately. I'm sure I'll come see you one day, or fly you here, because I really want to hug you. You're such an incredible friend and have been there for me through so much. You put up with my fandom nonsense and I suckered you into doing some Avatar roleplays with me, which were fucking amazing. I'm so glad you got tossed in my group for that roleplay competition. You're an incredible writer and an even better friend. I love you lots, Kyra <3

      algo - I haven't talked to you in awhile but as always, I love you my Canadian pal <3 Thanks for putting up with my nonsense and starting a Starmora roleplay with me solely because you love me. You're the bestest. Also come visit me sometimes please, I promise NS is nice!!!


      Hidden text.
      n0mad wrote:
      trophyboys wrote:
      tonks wrote:
      algorythm wrote:
    • " WE'RE LOSERS, AND
      Image
      Image
      WE ALWAYS WILL BE."

      "follow your own path.
      wherever that takes you."

      ┌─────────────────┐

      starmora & reddie enthusiast
      my inbox is always open

      └─────────────────┘

      "fuck you, bro"nerdtrashmouth
      ───────────────────
User avatar
parlayx
Orange Belt
Posts: 345
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:41 am
Location: the void
House: Vipera

when you meet someone who makes you laugh, keep them

Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:22 pm

  • x
    Image,
    xxxxxbabe. babe where do i begin

    xxxxxi'm not very good at being vulnerable, but i just wanted to say that i have enjoyed these last ~2 years so much and i can't imagine my life without you. (is that too sappy for a valentine's letter? idc)

    xxxxxi can't put into words how glad i am that we met. according to the multiverse theory there are universes where i saw MISOU and read what you had written and didn't decide to contact you. what a sad existence. what a sad turn of chance. i am so grateful that in THIS universe, i chose you. (hehe, here we are veering into sappy territory again.) despite some of the ups and downs we've had i can always count on you - you listen to me vent and let me bounce ideas off of you and sometimes i get so excited when you share your hcs that i squeal and make 1000 spelling mistakes in my hurry to write back. i continue to be awed and inspired by you every single day <3

    xxxxxthis letter has been in the works for the last couple of days but when discord loaded this morning and i saw those cheesy valentine's letters from you i got all gooey inside. you're a brilliant, kind, generous soul; and i'm better for knowing you.

    xxxxxthank you for sticking with me for these two wonderful years. here's to many, many more.
Post Reply