Write a letter that you'll never send - New Rule

Chat, socialize and discuss.
Strider
Silver Belt
House: Amaranthine

Write a letter that you'll never send - New Rule

Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:08 pm

I know there are rants I would want to make that just wouldn't fit on the TTAY thread, or anywhere else. So here is a thread where you can write letters to anyone and anything.

NOTE: Due to repeated shade that's been thrown around by our members at others on the website we ask that you please refrain from bringing drama and problems you have onto this thread. It causes issues both among staff and users. Rants we catch directed at other users will be deleted, and repeated offences will lead to a warning.

In addition: we also ask that letters that suggest suicidal intentions are not posted. If you need help, there are suicide hotlines which can be contacted and the inboxes of the moderators are always open - we're not scary, and we genuinely care for the well being of our members.

Thank you.

YOU DON'T NEED THEM TO BELIEVE IN YOU
────────────── on lock────────────
┌───────────────────┐

───────────────────────────────────
"they say you die twice. when you take your final breath,
and when someone says your name for the last time."
----------------
11/06/1992 - 12/29/2017

└───────────────────┘
────── and see it through──────

maxlet

Re: Write a letter that you'll never send

Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:48 am

• Dear ________,

I'm really disappointed. You were the first person I ever remember looking up to and now I don't even recognize who you've become. We used to spend so much time together; nights at your house, the movies, lunch dates. And now you don't have any time for me at all. I would understand if it was because of work, but it isn't. It's because some guy has come along and made you feel giddy. Honestly, you've changed so much because of him and it isn't in the good way. I understand your marriage was bad, but that doesn't make this alright. You used to be such a strong, godly woman and now you're hopping from bar to bar meeting guys who aren't good for you. I mean, seriously. You're acting like you're thirteen and it isn't fair, nor is it right.

I guess what really upset me was today. Holidays have always been a big deal for me because it's a time when we can all get together and hang out. But no. You had to skip out on us early to see him even though you're going to see him tomorrow. When is the next time we'll all get to be together? Probably some time in the summer. Yet you want to ditch us all for a man who has already told you he doesn't want a relationship. A man who you see every night at the bar and during the day when he stops by your house.

I don't understand. Maybe that's why I'm upset. It just doesn't make sense to me why you would so easily throw us away and throw away your dignity because one guy starts kissing on you and wanting to use you. You do realize that's what he's doing, right? No, of course you don't. Your head is too far up his butt for you to see any of that.

• Signed,
      Your niece.
kat
Purple Belt
House: Halcyon

Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:26 pm

• Dear _____________________,

You are the most beautiful person I have ever met.
    You are wonderful and you make my day with just a few words.
    When I'm talking to you I'm myself and I'm overjoyed.

I just wish I could tell you that.
kat | 18 | entp | dont talk to me about pumpkin spice
currently:
out here lookin for 1x1s
sonder
White Belt
House: Unsorted

➳ mb

Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:18 am

• dear __________,

i want this to work. really bad. i can't even explain
      why. maybe it's because i need someone or maybe
      it's just because i want to be called yours. i know
      that my hopes are getting high and they will only
      be crashed back down, but i guess that's what
      keeps life interesting...
[/size]
pegasus.
Bronze Belt

xx

Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:00 am

• Dear _____.

You know, we're best friends. Sit together in almost every class we have. And I think you're really cool! And well. We all know that I'm the one person that never gets a real 'crush' or anything like that. Yes; I do have a boyfriend and I'm pretty sure you guys are friends too. Well um. I really think I have a crush on you. Don't get me wrong, I still love my boyfriend. But; you're pretty fucking awesome. You're both amazing to me, but I just don't know who to choose.
EWL
Brown Belt

Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:41 am

Dear _____,
I miss you so much.
I don't usually think about it much because you come on facebook a bit, but this song.
Even if it's not the remix you told me about, I think of you when it comes on.
That tends to happen a lot recently.
Songs that remind me of people are hard, especially when they're so far away like you.
I guess it reminds me of how far away you are.
I miss talking to you every day about stupid stuff and stuff that isn't so stupid.
I miss you being there to talk to me when I'm upset.
I miss when I help you out when you're in need.
I'm afraid you'll come back and forget all about the internet and me.
You're like my brother.
I rely on you so much.
Please don't forget about me when you come back.
Please stay home over the summer so that when I finally have the chance to come to you we can meet there.
I don't want to wait until you move to America.
I don't want to wait that long.
You promised me that you would take me away from here, but that can't be the first time we meet.
I miss that first skype call.
I miss you smiling at the camera and damn, I miss talking to you so much.
I hope you feel the same way too.
I miss you.
patchwork
Orange Belt
House: Sagacitas

Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:01 am

• I never thought it would happen. I never thought I would fall for you. I never thought it would fall apart. I never thought I'd be more alone than ever, and you'd watch without saying a word. I never thought any of this would happen. I'm sorry that it did. But I'll survive somehow. Maybe if I only have my head. Maybe I'll go insane. It's all gone. I hope you're happy, really.
Last edited by patchwork on Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
  • xx
    ┌────────────────────┐
    xxgemini - entp - chaotic good

x────────────────────
    xr o l e p l a y xx s t a t u s e s
    xxroyal [✓] xxfandomdan [✎]

x────────────────────
    xxxxxschedule, muse, time
    x────────────────────

xixxImage
    x└───────────────────┘

✓✎
Strider
Silver Belt
House: Amaranthine

Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:33 am

It would be pointless to pm every single one of my users. I've said it before, but you have no idea how much I appreciate you guys. This site used to be nothing, I created it thinking that it would die out, just like everyone said. But it has endured, and it never could have happened without you. A shout out to those who have tried to help me and be there for me through these difficult times in my life.
Thank you.

YOU DON'T NEED THEM TO BELIEVE IN YOU
────────────── on lock────────────
┌───────────────────┐

"they say you die twice. when you take your final breath,
and when someone says your name for the last time."
----------------
11/06/1992 - 12/29/2017

└───────────────────┘
────── and see it through──────

maxlet

Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:35 am

• Dear _______,

I don't really know what happened to us. You were by far the best friend I had ever had. We clicked instantly and managed to stay close through so much crap that went on. I was homeschooled, you had to leave school, mom got sick. All of it. But it's like-- The minute I need you the most you decide you don't want me anymore. We went from talking all day long, to talking maybe once or twice a week. It was bearable at first, but then you started to replace me. I thought the reason we couldn't ever see each other was because you had to work or watch the baby. That wasn't the case, though, was it? Of course not. Because I always see all the plans you make with other people. Don't have time to see a movie with me, but you can walk around the mall with them.

You know what is going on with me. I confided in you. I told you everything. Yet all you tell me is that I should tell my parents. Yeah, I did that and things still aren't any better. I guess I just don't understand why you left it at that. Whenever things were bad with you I went out of my way to send you happy little messages and get you trinkets to try and make you feel better. But god damn it if I need some help. Even a "hey" would have been great. Yet you can't even manage that because I've been forgotten. You don't even care. I could disappear tomorrow and you wouldn't even blink an eye. Six years of seeing you as a sister and thinking you felt the same way and this is how it ends. So much for not hurting me. So much for never leaving me. So much for that promise you made not to lie to me.

• Goodbye.
brimmy
Orange Belt

Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:21 am

• warning: reading this, you'll probably find out more than what you ever wanted to know about me. this is a rant, and whereas I don't like sharing personal issues with anyone, I am kind of tired of looking like I am okay.
      • dear boyfriend,
    • I love you, I really do. Sometimes it is just hard, you know? When I told you I needed a break... That was probably the hardest things I have ever done in my life. I hid all the teddy bears you gave me. I didn't sleep for almost two days. And that is one of the problems. I am so obsessed with you. I never see my friends anymore because it is all about you. You are always with your friends, but I sit in my house every weekend, hoping that you are going to ask me to come over. Do you know how many Saturdays I have spent saying, 'I miss you', hoping that you will say, 'Why don't you come over tomorrow?' I neglect my friends to the point that I asked one to come over the other day and she asked me when the apocalypse was going to hit our town.

You are so sensitive. I know that that is a good thing sometimes, I know you would never raise a fist against me, but it is hard for me. I rarely cry in front of people, and when you call me crying... I just don't know what to do. All the men I have ever had in my life were abusive one way or another. I am used to being controlled, manipulated, dominated. I am a submissive person underneath my independent hard ass shell. I want someone I can go to and cry on. I want someone I can talk to. And normally you are. But the moment I bring up our relationship, you automatically break down and call me crying. I love you, but please try not to over react so much.

You aren't a virgin. Man, it sucks even to type than, I'm on the verge of tears. You were my first everything, dammit! My first actual boyfriend, my first 'I love you', my first kiss. I have told you things and given you things I would have never even dreamed of giving anyone else. For christ sakes, you've seen my breasts. I told you about my problems with sexual abuse, and my father. You accept me for how I am, tell me we can go at my pace. I am starting to give you things simply because I feel obligated to. We've been dating for 8 months now, and half the people I know have sex at 2 months. I am not giving anyone my virginity until I am able to support myself and have a ring on my finger. You know that and respect that. But, every time I go to your house, I go to your room and wonder how many girls have walked down that hall. I lay on your bed and imagined the girl you fucked when you were only 14. You say you didn't love her, that it didn't mean anything. I still compare myself to her. I still can't stand the thought of anyone being that close to you. When I kiss your lips, I wonder how many people have done the same. YOU WERE MY FIRST KISS, DAMMIT! You have nothing to worry about, because I have absolutely nothing to compare you to. I have to worry about everything. What if she kissed him differently than I do? What if she let him lick her clit? What is she had better breasts than I do? What is she was prettier than me? ... What if he loved her more...

Baby... It's just so hard. Not only does all this go on, but my family wishes I wasn't dating you. My mom wants me to marry some doctor or lawyer that can pay my way through life. I don't want to have to depend on anyone. That is how my mom got stuck in her relationship with my father, that and me of course. She couldn't leave because he was her income. Even now, she is dating her half sisters ex-husband. She moved onto the easiest person and latched onto his income. Now she can't leave. I don't want to be stuck with someone I don't love. I am going to Med School, getting a good job, and then settling down. My grandma wants me to have multiple boyfriends. Coming from the woman who got pregnant at 17 and only got married because she was pretty, got stuck on drugs. I don't think I'll be following her advice. But they are constantly criticizing you, my mom is talking like she is going to keep me from seeing you. Maybe that is what is best. Maybe you'll find someone prettier than me, and move on. I wish I could move on.

I am so confused.
      • love,
        your teary eyed girlfriend